We ride a lot of miles in the Pa Wilds every year and on this occasion our kids and grand kids wanted to tag along. We were in need of a second machine to get the whole family out on the trail, so I called my friends from Kymco.
Click Here for Riding Details
In working with Kymco in the past we knew that we would have a fun and reliable ride to show our family around the back country of Pa. The area we were riding this weekend consists of the 43 mile DCNR trail system in the Susquehannock State Forest and the 100's of miles of legal township dirt roads that wind through Potter and Tioga Counties.
Overview - Kymco 700 I LE Prime MSRP * $10,999.
- Fuel injected 695cc SOHC liquid cooled engine
- On-Demand 2WD/4WD with differential lock
- Automatic CVT transmission with H-L-N-R-P drive modes
- 4-wheel independent suspension with dual high clearance front A-arms and standard rear control arms
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes with steel braided lines
- Kaifa gas-reservoir shocks with compression, rebound and preload adjustment
- Dual high/low beam headlights with LED markers and dual brake/tail lights
- 2” receiver for mounting a standard trailer hitch
- 440 lb. capacity tilting cargo bed with 1,200 lb. towing capacity
- Dual beverage holders
- 12-volt DC charger and USB port
- Comfortable high back bucket seats with driver’s seat adjustability
- Safety side nets
- Seat belts with elastic shock reduction shoulder harness and safety interlock switch
- Lockable glove box, under driver’s seat and under hood storage compartments
- Sport steering wheel
- Instrumentation: Cluster includes a backlit speedometer with MPH/KPH selection. Gear position indicator, fuel gauge, temperature sensor, battery condition light, 2wd/4wd/diff lock indicator, high beam indicator, fault code indicator and odometer, hour meter, trip meter or clock.