Our second machine for the weekend was the UXV700 I LE Prime - pictured right.
We ride a lot of miles in the Pa Wilds every year and on this occasion our kids and grand kids wanted to tag along. We were in need of a second machine to get the whole family out on the trail, so I called my friends from Kymco.
Exposing two more youngins' to the joy of Off-Road riding in the Pa Wilds.
Click Here for Riding Details
In working with Kymco in the past we knew that we would have a fun and reliable ride to show our family around the back country of Pa. The area we were riding this weekend consists of the 43 mile DCNR trail system in the Susquehannock State Forest and the 100's of miles of legal township dirt roads that wind through Potter and Tioga Counties.
The Kymco UXV700 is a value priced machine that offers high end features.
We of course combined our weekend riding adventure with our love for camping. We are blessed to have a seasonal rental lot located right along the ATV trail system. There are currently two campgrounds along the system where you can camp and ride to your hearts content. Quiet Oaks is located at the southern end of the trail system in Clinton County and Potter County Family Campground lies just north of Route 6 at Denton Hill.
This unit offers a dump bed with a 440 lb load capacity making chores easy.
We put our loaner Kymco through the test this weekend logging on just over 80 miles. We rode in all types of terrain including the off road trail system that climbs to the peak of Denton Hill and many miles of township roads that led us to the town of Germania for a pit stop and back.
The Prime model comes equipped with aluminum wheels, a winch, windshield and roof.
We left the windshield off for this trip to help stay cool on the 90 degree days, although it would have been a good deflector for the dusty spots. The Kymco's 695cc liquid cooled power plant pulled well in all situations and the unit comes standard with electronic power steering, two wheel and four wheel drive and high and low range transmission.
Our unit had a full gauge display including a 12v power port and a USB hookup.
We really liked the built in bed extender that allowed us to haul our lawn chairs and gear to the beach at Lyman Run State Park located right along this North Central Pa trail system.
Lyman Lake offers swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking and of course off road riding.
Contact the dealer below or any authorized Kymco USA dealer to check out this fine machine.
Overview - Kymco 700 I LE Prime MSRP * $10,999.
The 2020 KYMCO UXV 700 I LE Prime is a Performance Sport Utility SXS with Prime Accessory Package and the following features:
14” black aluminum sport alloy wheels with 26” tires | Electronic Power Steering | 2500 lb. ComeUp winch
Hard top | Front and rear windshields | Bed extender
- Fuel injected 695cc SOHC liquid cooled engine
- On-Demand 2WD/4WD with differential lock
- Automatic CVT transmission with H-L-N-R-P drive modes
- 4-wheel independent suspension with dual high clearance front A-arms and standard rear control arms
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes with steel braided lines
- Kaifa gas-reservoir shocks with compression, rebound and preload adjustment
- Dual high/low beam headlights with LED markers and dual brake/tail lights
- 2” receiver for mounting a standard trailer hitch
- 440 lb. capacity tilting cargo bed with 1,200 lb. towing capacity
- Dual beverage holders
- 12-volt DC charger and USB port
- Comfortable high back bucket seats with driver’s seat adjustability
- Safety side nets
- Seat belts with elastic shock reduction shoulder harness and safety interlock switch
- Lockable glove box, under driver’s seat and under hood storage compartments
- Sport steering wheel
- Instrumentation: Cluster includes a backlit speedometer with MPH/KPH selection. Gear position indicator, fuel gauge, temperature sensor, battery condition light, 2wd/4wd/diff lock indicator, high beam indicator, fault code indicator and odometer, hour meter, trip meter or clock.
The 2020 UXV 700i LE Prime is available in Seattle Blue & Green
*Specifications and pricing are subject to change*
*Dealer sets the actual destination charge, your price may vary*
*Note: MSRP does not reflect destination or other dealer vehicle preparation charges. KYMCO USA makes every effort to present the most current specifications and model features. Changes in equipment, colors, availability and specifications may change without notice or obligation. Some models are shown with optional equipment.
Turf & Trail Equipment is a full service dealer located in Mifflinburg, Pa. They offer Kymco Scooters, ATV's and UTV's, Toro Mowers and Power Equipment,
Honda Generators and Kawasaki Engines.
Check out the full line up of Kymco ATV's and UTV's at the link above.
Post a Comment